Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ham and Potato Casserole

One of the nice things about being sick is that my mom usually cooks something for my family and I. This weekend I was terribly sick and my mom made this casserole for us. It was soooooooo yummy! She was sweet enough to give me the recipe to share with you all. Enjoy!

Peel and slice 4 good-sized potatoes
Use cooked ham and slice or chunk (apprx. 2 cups?)
Layer in a casserole dish (2-3 qt)
Top with dried or real onion
Salt & pepper to taste
I use a bit of dried parsley
Take 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup & stir in 1/2 cup of milk
Pour over ham and potatoes
Cover & bake at about 400 to 425 degrees for about 30 or 45 minutes (when the potatoes are tender)

Add 1 cup shredded cheese to top, return to oven to melt if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment